VACANCY: Sales Executive
As the Sales Executive, you will be tasked with growing market share, driving strategic commercial initiatives, and concluding sales of the company’s range of Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Software and Electronic Safety products within the assigned territory. You will work in a range of sectors including commercial, industrial, and public.
- Ensure sale targets and budgets are achieved while keeping margin targets in line with company expectations
- Develop and implement strategies to grow allocated target segment
- Prepare monthly forecasts, reports and other documentation as required by Management
- Delivertechnical and product presentations to customers
- Generate leads independently
- Conclude sales of the company’s range of Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Software and Electronic Safety products
- Conduct sales calls, schedule “local” promotional work and regularly track sales activities using lead and project tracking software database
- Establish monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the Managing Director
- Proactively work with our vendors on opportunities
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers
- Work on key deals to help define how products are deployed
- Provide product and sales training to end users to help them understand products and service offering
- Feedback end user customer requirements to technical and operations departments to help implement product offering and service improvements
- Compile data on competitive products and pricing, and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings
- Stay abreast of new opportunities and industry trends by researching industry events, publications, and announcements
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with relevant tertiary qualification in Technical /Sales field
- Minimum of 5 years’ fire and security technology sales experience (Access Control / Biometrics, CCTV / Video Surveillance, Fire Detection, Gas Suppression, Public Address / Voice Evacuation)
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales / target driven environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Access Control / Electronic security solutions
- Extensive experience in selling enterprise technology solutions
- Solid understanding of entrepreneurial and commercial objectives
- Knowledge of sales strategies and concepts
- Good understanding of developing sales reports
- Product knowledge and certification on the following products will be advantageous: Avigilon; Edwards; Impro; Securitron; Gallagher; TOA; ZITON; ABLOY
Email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 January 2018.
Subject line: Sales Exec application.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.